Walker Tactical Firearms, LLC is all about helping Gun Owners be more knowledgeable and better prepared.
“A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.”
– Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.
Tom Walker founded Walker Tactical Firearms, LLC:
- To help gun owners better understand Gun Laws;
- To assist clients preserve and protect their firearms, including those registered under the National Firearms Act, with transfer and possession using the GunDocx® Trust and Legacy Planning System.
- To help train and equip gun owners with the knowledge and education (classroom and hands-on) to be prepared for a variety of dangerous situations;
- To promote a better understanding about our Constitutional heritage to privately own and possess firearms;
- To support organizations that advocate in favor of protecting our rights under the Second Amendment;
- To conduct high-quality firearms and self-defense training; and
- To refer clients for an exceptional firearms training experience at Front Sight Firearms Training Institute near Las Vegas, Nevada.
A gun trust is a special purpose revocable trust created to hold only firearms. A properly drafted gun trust helps heirs avoid problems relating to state and federal laws, as improper transfer of a regulated firearm can constitute a criminal offense. Gun trusts are used primarily for two reasons: (1) to legally expedite the transfer of NFA firearms to heirs; and (2) to provide specific instructions over disposition of the gun collection.